How to Boost Your Technical Skills with a Project Management Course on LinkedIn Learning

Master project management with a dashboard and a course on LinkedIn Learning.


Are you a CTO, a developer, a product manager, or a consultant who wants to boost your technical skills and deliver better results to your clients? If yes, then you should consider taking a project management course on LinkedIn Learning.

Project management is the process of planning, executing, and delivering projects of any size and scope. It involves using the best practices and methodologies to achieve the project goals and expectations. Project management skills are essential for anyone who works in the technical field, as they help you create products that solve users’ problems and deliver value to the business.

In this blog post, I will share with you how I benefited from taking a project management course on LinkedIn Learning. I will also tell you what you can expect to learn from this course and why I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn or improve their project management skills.



Why I decided to take a project management course on LinkedIn Learning


As the CTO of  DropOn , I’m always looking for ways to enhance our technical capabilities and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. That’s why I decided to enroll in a project management course on LinkedIn Learning.

I have been working in the technical field for over 7 years, but I realized that I needed to refresh and update my knowledge on how to manage projects effectively and efficiently. I wanted to learn how to apply the latest tools and techniques of project management to various types of projects, such as software development, product launch, or system integration.

I chose LinkedIn Learning because it is one of the most popular and trusted online learning platforms in the world. It offers a wide range of courses and videos on various topics, including project management. It also has experienced and expert instructors who provide real-world examples and insights. Moreover, it has a supportive and interactive community of learners who share their feedback and questions on the course discussions.


What I learned from the project management course on LinkedIn Learning

The project management course on LinkedIn Learning was very informative and engaging. It covered all the essential aspects of project management, such as:How to define the project scope, objectives, and stakeholders
  • How to create a project charter, schedule, budget, and risk plan
  • How to manage project resources, communication, and quality
  • How to monitor and control project progress and performance
  • How to close and hand over the project deliverables

The course also taught me how to use different approaches and frameworks of project management, such as agile, scrum, waterfall, or hybrid. It showed me how to run MVP (minimal viable product) experiments and validate my assumptions. It also gave me tips and best practices on how to deal with common project challenges, such as scope creep, change requests, or stakeholder conflicts.

The course was very practical and relevant for me. It helped me apply what I learned to my current and future projects. It also helped me improve my collaboration and communication skills with my project team, stakeholders, and vendors.
Why I recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn or improve their project management skills

I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn or improve their project management skills. Whether you are a beginner or an expert in project management, you will find this course valuable and useful for your career.

By taking this course, you will be able to:Enhance your technical capabilities and deliver innovative solutions to your clients
Create products that solve users’ problems and deliver value to the business
Apply the best practices and methodologies of project management to various types of projects
Use the latest tools and software for project management
Earn a certificate of completion that you can add to your LinkedIn profile

If you are interested in taking this course, you can find it here: What is a product manager? (linkedin.com)

Don’t miss this opportunity to boost your technical skills with a project management course on LinkedIn Learning. Enroll today and take your career to the next level.

Thank you for reading this blog post. If you have any questions or comments about this course or project management in general, feel free to leave them below or contact me directly.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url